Pimples are mostly a sign of acne. They can also be caused by the accumulation of sebum, sweat and dirt in sweat pores of the skin.
As bacteria invade the pores, infections begin to show and pimples form. Pimples can be removed easily, but getting rid of the scars they leave behind is difficult.
- Squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl to get the juice.
- Dilute with a little water if your skin is sensitive.
- Using a cotton ball, dab the fresh lemon juice over acne scars.
- Allow it time to dry.
- Rinse your facial skin using cool water.
- Repeat this dark spots on face cure once in two days to lighten dark pimple spots fast.
Ensure that you moisturize your face generously with a gentle moisturizer. Lemon juice will fade dark spots due to pimples but can really dry the skin.
2. Using baking soda to erase pimple marks quickly
According to Home Remedies for Life, baking soda has exfoliating properties. Due to this, it is used as a scar and dark spots removal home remedy. It works by scraping scar and dark spots tissue slowly to make it fade away. If you use it regularly, you will be able to remove pimple spots and marks fast. Here’s how to remove pimple marks fast using baking soda cure.
- Make a paste of sodium bicarbonate by putting baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Add some water and stir to make a consistent paste.
- Apply the paste onto the acne scars.
- Leave it overnight and rinse your face in the morning.
Baking soda will also make your skin glow. You can make the same recipe using rose water instead of plain water if you want to get a youthful and glowing skin. With constant use, you can get rid of pimple marks in a week or a few days.